Rainbow Shack is a newly fully renovated, seaside townhouse situated in Rainbow Bay, Coolangatta, Queensland, Australia on the iconic Gold Coast. The shack is across the road to the bay and over the hill to Point Danger Lockout, Duranbah Beach Snapper Rocks, home of the Boost Mobile Pro and Quicksilver Pro Surf Competition.
The Property is a twelve minute drive from Coolangatta Airport and one and a half hours from Brisbane Airport.
The house sleeps a total of nine guests comfortably (10 at a squeeze) via a number of different bedding variations.
- King Master Suite with walk-in wardrobe, en suite, outdoor spa-bath room and 43 Inch television.
- King Atrium Suite, opening out onto a light filled terrace, configurations of this suite can be as one king, and/or two singles, or four single beds, 52 Inch TV and wardrobe.
- King Courtyard Suite with large wardrobes.
- Early Risers Queen Suite with en suite.
- Lower level with en suite with walk in robe, bathroom and outdoor spa-bath room, main bathroom with double shower, luxury fittings, imported tiles and complimentary bath products.
- Upper level quaint en suite for Early Risers Queen Suite and kitchen and living space.
- Upper level is airy space with a large amount of wooden doors and windows with wooden exposed peaked ceilings, and torizo tiles.
- Larger Kitchen with a large island bench, double fridges, large double stove and oven, coffee machine, built-in bar with separate bar sink, well equipped kitchen for a cook, foodie and wine lover.
- Nine seater dining table
- Living room with 75 Inch TV
- Netflix, Stan and Foxtel on all TV’s
- Double secure car park
- Ducted air-conditioning in living rooms and reverse cycle air-conditioning in bedrooms
- Wi-Fi access throughout the house
- Fully equipped laundry
- Front balcony dining suite and BBQ
- Lower Level front veranda
- Lower Level Courtyard outdoor seating suite
- Shared property pool
- Dumb waiter from garage to kitchen